Tuesday, June 28, 2016

E-Caps on MSP

Hey! Hope you guys are having a good day so far!
I as well wanted to tell everyone if you have any topic ideas don't be afraid to comment them or message me on MSP about them. As well you can totally friend me. I go on everyday so Ill accept as soon as I can :) One more thing before I start the update, check out my rare arty if you want to rare trade at all. Now onto the update!

So for the moviestarplanet theme this week MSP decided to allow girl users to buy E-hats. So E-hats are boy clothes, so girl users cant exactly buy them, they have to use the methods mentioned in the last update. So here is a pic off what they look like.



The theme if some of you guys don't know or are reading this after the theme has passed is Up Dress. So in this theme they have allowed girls to have the ability to buy boy clothes (some boy clothes not that many tbh) and boys to buy girl clothes. Here is an example of the boy side of buying the clothes (I personally like the eyelash option for the guys the best xD)














So here is a pic of the theme by the way. It basically shows that everyone this time has the same exact clothing choices which is pretty cool :)



Anyways... so that was the update! I'll try to update again soon :) Message me on msp or email if you have any questions or opic requests.
-Chiara Luv

2 comments: