Monday, April 18, 2016

Hey everyone Chiara luv here. Thanks for visiting my rare blog!
Sorry if my updates have been a little on and off, school is getting pretty intense as the year starts coming to an end. So now to the update.

So today Im gonna be talking about glitches. So a lot of rare traders have been known to glitch a lot of rare items like snake tattoos or clothes like the mezk top or bow (mentioned in the previous post). I am not trying to support glitching items at all, I actually am quite opposed to it. First off, it makes trading items really really frustrating. For example, when you trade a glitched item when opening the gift it shows up as a completely different item, like an accessory. The way glitching works is

1) download the generator
2) you buy an item from the shop
3) you type the internet code of the item you got from the shop into the generator
4) you type the internet code of the rare item you want to replace the shop item with into the generator
5) you click enter on the generator
6) you got your rare item

This may sound like the easiest thing in the world, and it kind of is, but if you are the person receiving this rare you are getting the accessory that looks like a rare and many people dont like trading these.
So in the end, glitched rares are more like rares you keep to yourself, they aren't really items you trade with other people. The reason i know all of this is because I actually have a glitched rare that I got without knowing it. Dont get me wrong, I love that rare so much, but I dont want to trade it without telling the person its glitched because a lot of people want actual rares not fake ones.


That is my glitched rare I have :)

Anyways. I hope that helped you guys. Sorry if it was a bit confusing, honestly the whole 'glitched rare' topic is a bit confusing to explain. Just be careful when trading rares and always ask if they are glitched before even starting the trade cuz you dont wanna end up with something you dont want.

I will try to post sooner but if I dont i'll see ya guys later. Btw I dont have VIP right now so I will friend you guys once I get it back which will be sometime in the summer so just leave your usernames down in the comments. Oh and also I am on US msp.

Bai - Chiara Luv

7 comments:

  1. Ummm what exactly is the generator cause I didnt see a link anywhere or any word on what the generator is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a shoutout on my MSP Blog
    moviestarplanetguide.com/top-3-msp-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know if a mermaid tail is rare..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Miss g worth starry dress and this months new dpack shoes and dress

    ReplyDelete