Sunday, May 1, 2016

VIP verse NON-VIP rares

So, hey guys! I promise I'll update more in summer, school is just so much work lately with finals coming up. So, a lot of you guys have been messaging me on MSP and asking to be friends or trade and that type of stuff, right now I can't add anyone or trade due to me not having VIP right now, but I will be getting more sometime in the summer so I can friend you guys and trade and all that good stuff. So.. anyways on with the update!

So, as you may or may not know there are vip and non-vip rare items. This means that if you aren't VIP than you cant trade/receive any VIP items. This does get extremely frustrating with traders sometimes because its of course hard to keep track of what is or is not VIP. So I will just help you guys out with knowing what is or is not VIP, just keep in mind I will be mainly covering rare week rare items in this post.

VIP pack rares - VIP
So to start off I will just say that all VIP pack items are all VIP which is pretty basic but thats one
thing This image is what VIP pack rare items mean



LA Hair - VIP
- So most people know about this already but this one is VIP it was as well in rare week




Butterfly clip - NONVIP
So this one was in rare week as well, it isn't as popular but its NonVIP which is good :)



Duckies - VIP
These are super popular but sadly are vip :(



Honey Dress - NONVIP
So I honestly love this dress and its NonVIP it was in rare week as well



Frill Skirt - VIP
This was in rare week and is VIP so it means you have to VIP to receive this in a trade



Star Tattoo, Heart Tattoo, Mermaid Tattoo, Mom Tattoo, and Skull Tattoo - NONVIP
So these five where in Rare Week. The star tattoo, mermaid tattoo, and skull tattoo go on your arm, the heart tattoo goes on your leg, and the mom tattoo goes on your chest.

































Arabian Nights - VIP
So this one is VIP sadly, so you cant receive it like i said earlier. But if you do have this when you are NONVIP you can still trade VIP items like this to VIP players.


Bow Babe - NONVIP
This came out in Rare week.



So as you can see most of these rare items are NONVIP. There are some that are VIP but if you are trading rare items most of them are NONVIP so those of you who don't have VIP but love rare items don't need to worry about the VIP type of stuff. Just always ask of course before you trade.

Ill try to update soon!
-Chiara Luv







5 comments:

  1. This is something very very VIP from your side dear:) I am a big fan of your pretty collections. Everytime i come to your blog, i feel relaxed and entertained. Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 6 Aris if anyone wants to trade?? I’m izzybeee05

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can someone please give me a VIP ticket because I have wanted to be VIP since the first time I had it so please give me VIP my username is. Valabelle

      Delete